Are you planning to join the slm4life diet plan but are confused about whether it is worth it or not? Don’t worry, here we help you analyze the slim4life diet plan first 3 days with their original diet plan sheet.
To lose weight, a diet plan matters a lot. That is why you are searching for a perfect diet plan that is easy to follow and also gives you results. If you are in the United States, then surely you know about slim4life, which is a good weight loss program but costly, and you need to consume more beef and supplements to get the results.
Let’s know in detail what Slim4Diet is and why their diet plan became popular among those who wanted to get back into shape.
What Is Slim4life
Slim4life is a weight loss partner that helps people lose weight by following their unique diet plan and their supplements. Slim4life runs multiple weight loss clinics in major cities in the USA with a team of health professionals. In the past few years, they have helped many people lose weight with their personalized diet plans and lifestyle changes.
But in recent years, they have also received negative feedback due to only promoting their supplements, focusing on beef eating, and their very high prices.
So in any case, you need to see their diet plan and try to adapt it as per your requirements. Their diet plan sheet is good to follow; if you are a vegan or vegetarian lover, then try to adapt as per your needs because the slim4life diet plan focuses on eating more beef. If you eat more beef, you lose weight. So modify the sheet as per your condition.
Slim4life Diet Plan First 3 Days
The first 3 days diet plan of slim4life is specially designed for people to control their appetites and eat a lower-calorie diet. Avoid high-GI foods and control carb intake, it helps to maintain blood sugar levels.
The first three days of the plan are the preparation phase that helps anyone achieve perfect chemical balance in the body and adapt their nutrient plan. The basic idea behind this 3-day diet plan is to eliminate the extra starch, sugar, and carbs from the body and target storage fat to use as energy.
Slim4life also suggests weight loss supplements in their 3-day diet plan.
Here is the Slim4Life Diet Plan First 3 Days:
- Protein: meat, poultry, fish, and shellfish (Approximately 2 to 3 lbs per day)
- Protein for non-meat lovers: baked beans, chickpeas, lentils, tofu, soy chunks, Quinoa
- Raw vegetables, except peas
- 2 eggs per day (you can use an alternative egg).
- 1 orange in the am and 1 orange in the pm
- 1/2 tsp. Morton Lite salt alternative: pink Himalayan salt
- 10 glasses of water (8oz)
- Supplement 1: fat burner and metabolizer
- 1 boost4life in 16 oz of water
- 6 EFAS per day
- Vegetables: unlimited (Lettuce, cabbage, spinach, peppers, celery, broccoli, endive, cucumber, and green onions) Low-GI veggies.
- Meat lovers: hamburgers, roasts, veal, lamb, chicken, turkey, fish, shrimp, lobster, etc.
- Coffee: 2 cups regular or 4 cups decaffeinated
- Tea, 2 cups regular or 4 cups decaffeinated
- Use Slim4Life salad dressing to enhance the flavor of vegetables.
- Diet soda: 2 (12oz) of clear diet soda
Their unique taglines, are “The more you eat, the more you lose” and “The more beef you eat, the more you lose,” Also “Carry an orange with you all the time”.
It means they want you to eat more beef to lose weight, but what about veggie lovers? And the next is “more you eat, more you lose”. This is definitely a good idea, but it doesn’t mean you should eat unlimited amounts of calories all day. It means you need to eat in chunks at least 5 to 6 times a day, and your daily calorie intake should be around 1200 to 1500 calories. That is why they are suggesting dietary supplements to fulfill all nutrient requirements.
Carrying an orange with you all the time means you should keep your blood pressure under control and boost immunity. Yes, definitely. You need to consume one fruit a day to prevent cardiovascular disease and other chronic diseases.
So don’t worry; we’ll help you modify the Slim4Life diet plan as per your needs.
Benefit to Follow Slim 4 Life Diet Plan
- Stay fuller all day because you eat into chunks and low-GI foods that don’t spike sugar instantly.
- Feel energetic internally. Dietary supplements and a diet plan improve your internal health.
- Start enjoying your food.
- Start drinking more water.
- controlling your carb intake.
- Prepare your food at home.
It is a costly program that not everyone can afford; it costs more than $600 for an individual to follow their diet plan.
Common Challenges Everyone Faces on Slim4life Diet Plan
The most common challenge with a Slim4Life diet plan is sticking to it. Most people are unable to stay connected with them on a regular basis. To get results, you need to be consistent and focused. But sometimes people get sick of paying more and more for their supplements and diet plans.
If anyone can manage everything on their own, they should not buy a Slim4Life diet plan. Now that information is easily available everywhere, you just need to consult with your doctor about what diet will be best for you and include it in your lifestyle.
Don’t worry, we have modified the Slim4Life diet plans for everyone.
Here is the modified and natural version of the Slim4Life diet plan.
- Protein-rich meals for breakfast—cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, peanut butter, cashew butter, chia seeds, turkey bacon, eggs, etc.—are good sources of protein and also hold necessary nutrients for your body.
- Healthy lunch options for weight loss: lentil soup, veggie chickpea salad sandwiches, veggie wraps, cauliflower rice bowls, Mediterranean Cobb salad, black bean soup, Greek quinoa salad, etc. are light food options that anyone can consider for their weight loss journey.
- Light dinners for weight loss: roasted vegetable bowls with pesto, stuffed sweet potatoes with hummus, baked fish tacos with avocado, lemon chicken noodle salad, Mediterranean salad, Classic Butternut Squash Soup, Brussels Sprouts Salad With Eggs and Pickled Red Onions, spicy glazed salmon with Roasted vegetables, Mediterranean Tofu Scramble, Grilled Vegetable wrap, etc. are good options to consider for a light dinner.
Dietary Supplements Improve Health
Due to aging or digestive issues, sometimes we don’t get all the nutrients we need from foods. That is why you need to take dietary supplements to provide all the essential nutrients your body needs. You can consult with your doctor or physician about what supplement will suit you. They diagnose your body and suggest the best one that helps you get a healthy physique.
Objectives Behind the Slim4Life Diet Plan
- Improve your diet.
- Helps you drink more water.
- Eat every meal on time.
- Prepare everything for yourself.
- Eat low-GI foods.
- Dietary supplements improve your health.
- Avoid lots of sugar and salt in your diet.
All of this you can do on your own; there is no need to join any paid diet plan or program or invest in costly supplements. The only thing you need is strong willpower to make the changes and perfect guidance to know what is best for you. Everyone’s body works differently, and not every plan is suitable for everyone.
Tell us in the comment section what your story is with Slim4Life or other weight loss programs.
Can you drink alcohol on Slim 4 Life?
Alcohol holds a lot of empty calories, so you need to avoid consuming lots of it while you are on your fat-loss journey.
Is Slim4Life worth it?
Yes, definitely, it works. You need to follow the Slim4Diet plan strictly.
What is the 3 day slim diet?
The first 3-day Slim4Diet is about reducing carb intake and controlling appetite.
What foods do you eat on slim4life?
More protein-rich foods and more raw vegetables to reduce carbs and starch in the body.
Hi, I am a fitness freak girl, who loves to explore the best way to live a healthy life forever. I am a science graduate girl from the University of Denver and loves to write about fitness blogs to help people live healthy life.